Monday, December 8, 2008

after dinner

today it's just wonderful.
no work,goyang kaki in the office,on9,chatting..like what i usually do when i'm at home. *giggle*

today i had a dinner with my dad's friend @ Chiang mai AGAIN -.-
but still,im satisfied wit the dishes there.they are great :)

after the beer drinking session we decide to go home.my mum do the driving coz my dad is a lil' drunk ady.while on the way home,me & my mum scanned some awful mechanical smell right from the engine there.
feeling uneasy,she stop the car by the side and ask my dad to check it out.lucky my mum stop and insist a check up coz guess wut,the car is having some kinda smoke right from the pipe there.lack of water i guess.
since the petrol station is opposite the road,my mum walk over & buy a bottle of water and then fill it into the engine.the smoke is incredibly scary and the water was like splitting out and uh not to mention-it's HOT water! >.<

my dad handle it all and ask mum to continue her driving.i can see my mum is so worried if we can get home before the car break down again.we stop 3 times to fill up the water tank and luckily we reach home and to my dear PROTON SAGA,ur goin' to see ur doc tomorrow.

get well soon :)

0 comments: