Sunday, December 7, 2008

simple :)

itz like ages i din update my blog.i'll make it simple today.here i go~ :)

1* finally i passes my driving test.WOOHOO :D
2* i've sick with rainny days.they r killing me!
3* i went shopping ALONE yesterday but still get to buy some things like mags,cds & nail polish.
4* i cooked spaghetti for my family.yum yum :3
5* my weight aint goin' down. *sigh*
6* now i will oways carry 2 phones with me.one is line,one is prepaid.haha~
7* i fixed my modem last 2 days and now i can oways on9 ady.
8* i think im addicted to Twilight. *wink*
9* and im goin' to read the book 2 weeks later.haha~
10* counting the days until u come back piehole.i miss u very much :)
11* i had stuck my w580 earphone in my left ear for almost 12 hours today.crazy!
12* im breakin' the law these few days by downloading videos from youtube .. opps o.o'
13* helping val-chan design a xmas event ticket last few days.glad tat she likes it :)
14* my boss laugh at me when i said "i failed my parking again."shyt.
15* my boss still pay me even i have 3 half day leave for my car test.hehe ~
16* i had a D.I.Y on my old red sling beg.but i cant finish it without superglue.gonna buy it tomorrow.
17* i deperately wanted a new sweater.seriously!
18* my biggest dissapointment this year - cant go kl for vacation.sobs :'-(
19* i need to tidy up my wardrobe ady.they r such a mess!
20* notice tat times goes by really FAST.2009 is coming guys! :O



*and owh,i guess itz like years i din take photos.shud start to snapping now~hehe *kachik*! :3

0 comments: