Friday, December 12, 2008

cuz i just had a bad day -.-

i have a terrible bad mood today before i online.
2 things make me gone mad today - work & dad :(

WORK:
it's the job i received at August and guess what,the work it's still one pending!
tis is a 4 pages wholesale cataloge of an old customer and he is a fussy person.
change tis & tat,remove tis and tat...argh!he makes me sick! X(
but i still have to do tis silly job until he satisfy wit it.and so he said he CONFIRMED around november and now came out from nowhere his company called our clerk and i was informed tat a new person is in charge wit tis cataloge.The WORST things is he wants me to change the whole thing and replace wit the new products in it.i was like WTF.ur wasting my time dude!
itz like months im doin' tis piece of shit and now u want me to like ..start to do the whole thing again like i've never do it before??? O_O

im so gonna kill him now.dun let me see him.grrr.....

DAD:
he come home late today and yea he's drunk.for no reason i was being scolded like a stupid girl but since he's drunk,im too lazy to fight back and just go in my room.i have no idea y he become like tis.if its pressure then i have to say NO its not a good excuse cuz if its really for pressure,he can find some other way to chill himself rite?i really gettin so far from him since last 2 years.i dun talk more than 10 sentences wit him within a week.how bad is tat?

really,im too lazy to think y u r my dad and why im ur daughter.

1 comments:

renaye said...

i am also very lazy to think what have i done in my past life to become hooked to a father that i don't even want to talk to him and he makes me sick.

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com