Tuesday, October 21, 2008

it's time to change!

finally i've made up my mind.im going to resign tis work and yea i will.
today i'll give the letter to boss.hopefully he dun ask too much things.
i hope that i can fit into tis new company.i havent work there yet but soon.
i've been rolling on my bed these late nights coz i cant choose.
but then my mum,giving me the strongest support and said "just change the job dear."
i hope tat im making the right decision.i wan to learn more and tis is my journey in seeking the best job for me.hahas~

i've notice tat im treating my dog badly these days.he's been barking like 24 hours!
he barks when there's something pass by (not those invincible things -.-)
my mum roll up the paper and slap his back.ouch..tat hurts.
but i think he's already numb and dun even scare when my mum roll the paper again.swt.
ah stupid dog.u r cute for me,but y cant u juz behave a lil' bit *sigh*

days like tis are totally boring.i wish there's something interesting happening around me more =)
`i wan go yam cha~
`i wan go shopping~
`i wan go cinema~
`i wan go to the beach~
`i wan to have a sleepover~

i wan i wan i wan! (T^T)

0 comments: