Tuesday, October 14, 2008

to do or not to do =\

he's bugging me now.
complaints,shyts,rubbish.
ah,these r the only topics he talks about for the WHOLE DAY.
i swear he said nothing polite and if he does,tat's only for the sake of the customers.
heard from other colleuge saying he's the one who made other ex-newbies to quit this job.
and for sure,im his new target now.
pressure,hatred,humiliations.i really hate how he treats me.
i guess tis is his only entertainment in the office.how pathetic.


should i continue working here or not?
if someone drop by,please do leave me a comment.thanks =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should just continue. Is he your boss? If he is, then ignore him. Sometimes bosses act like a total jerk. If he's not your boss, confront him and tell him something that make him stop annoying you. The important thing is, you do your work the best as you can. And if someone mocks you eventhough you work so well, just tell him to shut up. Haha XD
=Fou-Lu=... I'm lazy to sign in XDDD

renaye said...

wah lau. who is that jerk trying to make u quit? he is ur manager or just senpai? if either yes or no ... u should just continue working and hentam him nicely if u get the chance.

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

alicia said...

yea..u got the point there sensei foulu~he's not my boss.but the prob is my boss need him and he do not really give warning to tis old jerk after so many ppl quit the job.even for the ex-worker who worked here have conflict wit him while working here.as for my work i really gave my best shot.tat old jerk think tat he has more exp than me so tis is y he's bullying the newbies.i really wan to tell him tat im a graphic student/designer not him! =(
everyone have their own point of view and i dun wan to be his puppet of work.argh!wanna kill him X(