Friday, October 3, 2008

balik kampung =)

the petai
and the finished peeled petai
went back to my grandparent's place yesterday coz my dad wana take those petai for them.my dad bought too much of them and tat's when my mum started to mumbling the whole day.at nite b4 we go depart,me & my mum have to peel those petai and our fingers so pale and like granny's hand ady.sob.

and so after havin our breakfast at Lao Ti Fang,we started our 2 hours car drive to grandparent's place,Temangan.we reach there around 1pm but no one in the house.then my dad went to their rubber estate to find them while me & my mum waiting outside the house.itz been a while we din come and tis is the only kampung tat i love.hehe~ ^^
tat's my grandpa coming back
the neighbour's house.haha =D
after a while my grandpa came back wit his bike and open the door for us.he was very shocked looking at those petais on the floor.he said "y buy so many?and how to finish it?" o.o we said nth and started to carry those petais into house.i got a suprise when i go in.there's a new pup inside wagging his tail~mecha kawaii =D
like father
like son <3
my mama bbq-ing petai
the snacks from USA
after i had my 45minutes nap,my dad's fren who live nearby asked us to join his lunch over his place.tis uncle's place is like the richies in the kampung and sure he is!hehe~i really like his house's design since it's so western =3
she treat us wit a lot's of food and the snacks attract me the most..keke
then i went to the TV room wit a cup of oat drink from auntie...gosh i found a very big mirror in the room!so wat am i waiting for?cam shots of coz XD
i promise to myself tat i will have a room like tis for my future house X)dream house~~~ =>
view 1
view 2
the TV room =]
view 3
view 4
we also had our dinner at his place before we head home.another 2 hours ride but i din feel sleepy since im listening to my mp3.
i've been day dreaming all the way back and recall some memories while im still young.how i spend my new year at my grandparents place,my uncle's wedding,the monkey and so on.gosh....i miss those moments... =)

yeye,mama,i wish tat u will be as healthy as always =)
really sorry for not visiting u constantly even it's a 2 hours journey to ur place...but dun worry!we will oways be there when u need us.always! take care & stay healthy....
`currenltly listening to Jitensha - WaT

2 comments:

renaye said...

wow.... really nice to see kampung live since i don't get to see them in the city.

anyway... pls upload a picture at http://www.canongoesgreen.com/ so 2500 trees could be planted. thanks!

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

alicia said...

haha okies =)