Tuesday, October 28, 2008

laugh your heart out! =D

welcome back to dear sze yi and welcome to Kota Bharu Wei Ying =)
ah..i didnt take photos wit them..shud have take one just now..
gosh my stomuch is so full and i cant sleep...let's see..
1st station-Chiang mai..ate a lot!
*burp*
2nd station-"i forget name" cafe @ jln kuala krai..a cup of cappuccino.
*burrrrp*
3rd station-oriental Kopitiam.had a cup of plain water.
*BuuURrPPPppPP*
*excuse me* ehem.
oh my...my stomuch gonna blast now! keep on burping since i had my meal at chiang mai..ish..pain pain... =(
i feel so happy today..and i laugh a lot!thanks for my dear friends who made me laugh~it's quite embarresing to laugh like monkey but to tell the truth,i feel like im in heaven for 2 seconds.
as for me,im simple.anything tat's funny,i'll laugh like gorilla and i feel happy when my frens laugh along wit me.well,actually they r laughing at me,the gorilla me.hehe =)
sincerely i wish all my friends to smile always and..
LAUGH YOUR HEART OUT Y'ALL !!!
`don't u know tat laughing is also a remedy for stress? =)

4 comments:

renaye said...

laughing is the best remedy but sometimes it's so hard to laugh... especially when u r so depress..

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

alicia said...

haha so true~tat's y u need a break girl!go out and have some fun =)

renaye said...

yea i need a break! but i don't know where to travel. maybe visit u in kelantan. :D

alicia said...

eh!serious man!come over!
gosh if u come,i will have someone who know who's eiji!
*jumping around*


XD