Friday, November 14, 2008

14 nov rainy

itz another week now..din really notice how fast the time pass by..
i got myself a headphone at my office and now i listen to online radio everyday~cool =)
and the best thing is i can improve my english and update myself wit the popular song now.make me remind of how interesting it is to listen to the people talking on air.
and owh,not the chinese stations.i get bored of the songs there.argh chinese songs.couldnt get any better =\

monsoon coming ady..rain everyday..what's worst is tat i hate rainy days the most -.-
according to the news,monsoon will only end around march nex year.means rainning on CNY?? NOOOOO .... >.<

gosh i hate this.
~rain rain go away~come again another day~~

go through vie's blog today and i got a nice quote there.
"Get out. Move on, and never look back."


this is life =)

i got this song repeating in my head now
`pussy cat dolls - i hate this part.

1 comments:

renaye said...

i need to improve my english too!

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com