Thursday, November 20, 2008

seriously i hate rainny days -.-

i cant believe i failed my driving test today!argh!seee that's y i hate rainny days :(
i was doing well today i swear i did!but just becoz the rain...make me (newbie) see wrong the rod behind me and the car slightly touched the rod.shyt.
but luckily i pass my test rounding outside n i have to retake my test nex week again.hopefully the sky behave a little that day *praying hard*

as for yesterday,went yam cha wit all the old classmates of 5sc4 @ golden bean.itz been like years we didnt meet and yea it might be a longer for me though.hehe.i dun hav the photos wit me now.and thx to dear Cathy she uploaded and tagged us in facebook.thankie for ur hardwork gurl! =D

itz fun taking photos together and i wish if we can oways meet up or somethin like tat.itz so much fun u noe! :D

the same old quote my dear friends~friend forever! hahaha XD

1 comments:

renaye said...

good luck!

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com