Friday, November 7, 2008

photos :)

no long essay for today.some random & birthday photos only =)
venue :celebrate @ KB kopitiam
time:9pm
with:mum,bro,ba vun,ah wei & lyn <3
dad not here coz he's having massage @ home =\
my 1st bday cake from Ann~ (^.^)v

tadaaa~yum yum =3

she gave me tis too~aww~ <3>
mum & me
hahas!
OUR CAKE! XD
it's ok to do tis rite? =p
juz a lil' girl wit her family =)
fruit frank from muhibah <3>
(*^.^*)
eh eh!i x wan to die on my bday!choiiiii! X(
NOT TODAY T^T
aww~love u guys~muaks~ =D
*speechless*
* make a wish~make a wish~ *
photo wit wei @ bus station b4 she go kl
my lovely gurls~ <3>
eh eh no bitting here!
tako yaki tei restauran.too bad,no jap food =(
present from wei wei <3
from vun vun <3>
spaghetti made by my aunty~its really nice u noe! =D
LAO pei XD
my Cawaii! mags =)



1 comments:

anntaj said...

hi darling...
miss u..
:)