Sunday, November 23, 2008

"Musang"

yesterday night i spend my whole night watching Hong Kong drama in my room.
everything is so simple.no noise,no yelling but only sound from the television.i lay lazily on my bed and my eyes start to close.how sleepy -.-
but suddenly there's a big BANG noise came from the ceiling of my room while i was like HUH?
then there's no noise again after that.i tot it's juz cat passed by the roof or else.then the BANG hits the roof another time.this is is louder than the first one and this is when my mum run up the stairs and ask me what's goin' on.
seriously i have no idea what's goin' on.my mum was worried and she asked my dad who's sleeping without even know what happening now.my mum then explain the noise and my dad grab the ladder and climb up to the space where we have our water tanks there.with the torch light shine through the area,my dad said "EH!GOT SOMETHING!"
me & my mum was like "WHAT'S THAT?WHAT'S THAT?"

LOL.

according to my dad,he said its not a cat.it's something like musang.the fruit eater Musang?
how did they get up there?its not one but TWO of them.weird :\
then my dad go to store room and manage to find back his old fissing net which he thought he could catch those musang more easier since they are running here & there.My dad caught one but the second one ran away.aww~it's a young musang in the net.how CUTE! :D
i'll post the photo tomorrow.hehe
with the net on his hand,my dad slowly carry the musang and put him into the old big fish tank near to the kitchen.there's no fish there of course. (smile)

poor thing.how did u get in the water tank there?itz dark and i dun think there's fruits for u to find there.the cute little thing shivers and trying to escape by jumping out the tank.but the tank's height is a lil' too hard for him.i put water and a apple for him in case he's hungry.
we have to leave him there until the next day coz it's already very late.
this morning when i see him he's still sitting at the corner of the fish tank and i think he's too afraid to move more pace in the tank.the apple was left untouched and i really do hope he'll munch it before he hunger to death.i cant help anything but these right now.hopefully my dad will sort this up and i wish this little cute musang will eat the apple and i'll leave the rest to my dad.

don't be afraid! :)

*updated here he is <3

and owh it ran away after i got home tat day :)

1 comments:

renaye said...

eh musang?? musang can climb trees.

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com