Sunday, February 8, 2009

late cny post

cny aint tat cool tis year.but still,as usual my family did wut they have done in some of the years before this.fire crackers,bbq,grill fish & prawns,porks...porks porks!my uncles love porks so we have a lot of stock of this in the fridge.im no vegetarian..soli neh ba vun >.<


meeting every of family member is marvellous.we knew we cant oways meet & i oways get suprised by how the children grows & yet they r still as naughty as they oways do.keke.my mum help me count how many cousins i have (father side) which are all younger than me.10 in total o.o no wonder i will get tantrums too when they r around *knock head*


i notice tat my cny pass by very fast.i din get enough of sleep & the worst is i dont get to meet most of my friends who came back from kl & etc.sob.i have been following my parents to few places & they mostly use up a day or a half staying there.i drank a lot of wine tis year and now im still feeling of drinking it now~though i have 2 at my dining table now.

the best thing during cny is to spend time wit my buddies : ba vun & ah wei.

i spend my last 2 cny holiday over vun's place.3 of us,ah wei, ba vun & me,finally get to have a sleepover since the last time we had while we're still very very young.it was fun~we chat a lot & watch horror movie tat night.ah wei & me are sensitive to aircond so we have ourselves prepared before staying at ba vun's place.tissues,blankie & jacket tat is XD both of us cant stay in aircond room for long.we'll start sneezing all night long.we sleep quite late tat nite.hehe~

so for the nex day we have vegetarian steambot,play badminton & take a lot of pictures~i will state more detail in my next post coz now im in the office wit my sleepy mode on.i will down in a few hours & now im waiting for the clock to hit 2.lunch time bebeh~

stop here first.to be continue-

1 comments:

renaye said...

meow. this year my family had vegetarian yee sang. :D

genki desu!

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com