Friday, February 13, 2009

part 2 :D

As promised, I will now continue my previous post on the day I spend my cny at ba vun’s place.

Before me & ah wei go her place, ba vun called me that night and asking me if I wanna join her friend’s steamboat dinner over his place. I knew her friend once but im just worried that maybe he had already forget who I am. At first I hesitate to join but then ba vun promised that he will remember who I am and she said it’s ok to bring a couple of friends to the dinner. Made up my mind,I go then ~Ba vun also planned to ask ah wei to follow but she had a dinner with her family that night. So we thought of fetching her after we have our dinner.

We reached her friend’s place around 8.30 and im glad that he still remember me. Kind of think of it, I haven’t see him for years already. That is the first time I tried vegetarian steamboat. For my surprise, they are actually delicious! I ate a lot that night since I’ve become a piggy from the start of cny. Ba vun even complain about my appetite. Nyahaha~I don’t care~

We took a short walk around his place to let the digest process work. We also met a cute puppy brought by one of his friend named Yumi. We even thought that the owner name him from the pop Japanese singer Ayumi. Hehe~ Too cute to resist, both of us took picture with this pup.


Yumi <3
so cute!
kawaii~ <3

Ba vun called ah wei after the dinner and asked her to get ready but I told her that I haven’t pack up my stuff yet. So I spend some time pack up while they wait me at the living room and then off we go~
Bobby was there wagging her tail when she saw her owner come home. We grab our stuff & go in to greet her parents. We knew them well since we are friends since we’re 5 & 6. So we naturally make ourselves like our home. We chat with everyone there and then watched horror movie in her room.
Her lil sis was there with us and we all sleep around 3am I guess. I woke up around 11am but ba vun was already staring at her lappy saying that she has assignment to rush on. Brushed my teeth and waited for auntie to bring back the breakfast. Ah wei & lyn still snoring upstairs while we have our breakfast.
Last night auntie told me that im fat and should diet starting this morning by not having breakfast. I complained but lucky she was just joking or else I will be starving like hell already. We have vegetarian meals for our breakfast & lunch but somehow I really enjoy it and they r more healthier. We had another vege steamboat for lunch and I just cant stop enjoying myself with the food.
FOOD! :D
3 of us along with Lyn went for a walk to loosen our stomach. We should walk after we eat.haha~ We took some photo and makes me wonder that when is the last time we actually took picture together.
Couple of years o guess. YEARS! O.O
‘By any chance, we should took more photo when we gather again’ I thought to myself.
Walking is bored and we came up playing tennis & badminton until we gone tired. We always play badminton & cycling when we were young. No matter what we did when we’re younger, we always tend to get so excited talking about the past especially me.keke~
Time pass fast, me & ah wei have to go home then. Uncle was the most excited person to send us home. Know why? Because he can take us a ride in his new BMW. It was awesome and to tell the truth, I’ve never ride on a BMW.hehe. We reach home and I was like ‘ah~what a wonderful day~’.
at that night me & ah wei went kbmall.poor ba vun cant come due to her assignments.
Hahaha~and here’s the photos :- (so sorry itz very random)

tat's ah wei ~
lion dance @ kbmall
mee goreng by auntie
see the m&n's size? nyahaha!
yea~under the sun~
hey when is my turn?i wan to swing too!
cheeseee :p

i think she is explaining something...
itz fun taking photos right? :)
that's bobby btw~
haha!
Creamy, the oversize chao chao.
see what i mean?healthy! :D

'hey when is the steamboat ready?im starving already.'

smile girl smile :)

FOOD!

and owh,this is the vegetarian fried onion for the steamboat.
it's made from cabbage u noe and they taste really good!
the steamboat soup
tat's ba vun showing us the cabbage 'onion'

0 comments: