Wednesday, February 25, 2009

life goes on...normally

this is part of my everyday now.Get used to this small town without going karaoke and cinema which, we dont have any of it HERE.

sob.


the other half is in my stomuch already.haha!

Since the day i go "green island" kopitiam to take my breakfast, i've been ordering roti bakar ever since then.it's crunchy, warm & the butter melts once i take my bite..gosh..feels like paradise somehow.im so glad i can have tis classic toast at here.Compared with the toast i had at kl, i guess im more into this one :p The cresent blade in my boss's office.


the malay office boy told me that the boss bought it at China.why in the sudden this blade is being placed outside his room anyway?well,pretty obvious,his business reputation aint that good now and he decided to call a Feng Shui man to look around his room,and asking for his advice of course.He made some changes on his furniture's spot & started to clean up his messy room.
i guess this cleaning part explains why i see this blade and some other antique stuff outside his room :)


My first photo in the car,on the driver's seat.i really wonder how long do i need to finally drive alone.now i only drive home after my work with my mum beside me,guiding.i know im still very novice in this and i do hope i can drive around the town with my friend beside me,not my mum.haha sorry mum~

Cars still scare me off sometimes.they run WILD.

1 comments:

renaye said...

yea... oldtown kopitiam's quality has gone down... i would like to try the toast at ur place there.

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com