Saturday, February 28, 2009

shopping day!

went kb mall with ah wei just now.its feels good to finally hanging out with my friend instead of my mum during friday.i am indeed lonely here and luckily my girl will be staying here until she finish her study & her exam,maybe in 2 or 3 months :)

there's a Dragonball movie exhibition @ the mall.Believe me,every of the promoter is wearing the orange uniform!
see!the yellow head!guess who! :D

and yea the orange uniform.ignore the butt.

it's something with the pc stuff & of course they have 2 booths for people to try out their new pc.There's actually 2 girls,at age between 10 - 14,playing DOTA!
i just cant help letting my jaw drop seeing them playing there.Or maybe im just too old for the game?swt.
feeling hungry,i accompany ah wei to McD.im not that hungry cause i bought a cup of popcorn while shopping earlier.So she said maybe i can help her finish up her coke.
and this is the empty cup she got for me.by sharing the large coke.
with straw!

the burger always fancies me but not this time.
maybe the cellulite at my arse is giving me the alarm.For good!

but still,i grab some fries she offered me.haha!
this shopping is fine and i manage to buy some stuff but definitely not jeans.
there are 50% off but too bad,the design,i dont like :(
have to wake up early tomorrow morning so till here now.oyasumi minna :)

2 comments:

weeling88 said...

so enjoy life at kb..?




-wl-

xian said...

woyh, haven't seen ur blog b4..