Sunday, August 24, 2008

another boring day.

boss is not around.the clerk is not around too.
the man behind me went out too.
the malay guy who sit beside him is not here as well.
yeap...its a peaceful day~ ('ω')v

clock is ticking...
but my brain's gear aint rollin'..
ah~im so bored...
find some on9 illustrator tutorials to do.
they r really fun to do ~
and tat's how i spend my 5 hours in the office.

finally,
boss is back.the old man is back.so do the man behind me.
it's an hour before 7pm.the darn old man gave me a job.
"nah,easy job,design a name card."
zzzz....
"i bring home do lah!"

i cant concentrate when tat old man is around.
he keep on talkin ppl's back.
non of them is a good comment.

so..see ya tomorrow old man... NOT!! >:-(


`currently listening to WaT - Ready Go!

4 comments:

paperclipp said...

dont sleep late late. -.-;

take care ^^v

alicia said...

hehe i'll try..well u sleep late too fishy -.-
~~

paperclipp said...

well, i sleep late cause i dont have class and i dont work P:


take care o!

alicia said...

ah...u're here to make me jealous
-.-

me sure will take care geh...kekeke =D