Friday, August 29, 2008

first test.PASS !! v(^ω^)

7am! wake up wake up on the friday morning -.-

yosh~goin to have my traffic law (undang) test later.
but..im scare... =(
i oni flip thru the booklet yesterday nite..
well ..argh !juz try i guess.. =\


tat is wat i think tis morning.but lucky enuff~i pass my test X)
i heard some of the malays failed...
by the time i finish my test its already around 10am...
late to work today! =(
actually i shud be heading home n have my nap after the test...
thx to my boss,he wants me to hav OT on friday -.-


"finish up the BILAL one ar.u can oni go back after u get ur job DONE.understand??"



i hate him.

wat to do...so have to ask my mum drive me to work today.
i arrive there around 11am and i tot im already very late compared to others but...suprisingly,im the first to arrive! o.o
"where is the clerk and the malay colleuges -.- come open door faster leh.."
i really wan to finish tis whole thing up as fast as i can so tat i can go home earlier =D
the clock show's 4pm by the time i finish my work.aih..no OT salary..so unfair =(
im so damm tired and my eyes are so so so tired..i really need to get on my bed now =.=
i had my 3 hours nap then my dad wan to bring us go KFC eat dinner.
y is he bringing us there?we aint kids no more ... and i already scare of eating those chickens..i had A LOT of them when i was at kl... -.-
so i juz ate the salad and had some pepsi.sounds little but they really fill up my hungry stomuch fast =D
since we're havin' dinner inside of a mall,my mum wans to buy some sundries and etc.
my mum whisper to me while we're on the walk.she said something like tis.
"today eh noh,see la anything u wan to buy.nvm one,papa pay.hehe"
lol~but i din buy much.juz yogurt and some crackers.aiya..shud buy more.. kekeke~~~
and so we head home around 10pm...

there goes my friday...sob...but but! sunday is holiday!cant wait..keke (",)


~MERDEKA~MERDEKA~~! XD

[the best damm tour is today.u rox Avril! ;p]

`currently listening to Moments - Ayumi Hamasaki

0 comments: