Thursday, August 28, 2008

sleep,sleep & more sleep (-ω-)

ah~my title for today says it all =)
anywhere,anytime, and yea,i sleep.
altho i sleep early..but my eyes still closing for tomorrow's morning..

first,i sleep after i close the alarm.
then i sleep when im walking to the bathroom.
i sleep while im brushing my teeth.
i sleep when im bathing.
i sleep again when im wearing my clothes.
i sleep in the car b4 work.
i sleep again in the car after i had my breakfast.
reach office ady,
put down my bag on my chair,
then go to the room behind office (our so called "worker's cafe" for the smokers )
.....sleep -.-

i dun understand y im so tired or im juz lazy... X)

----

i have tons of work to do today...super market's leaflet,trace the logos,design name card,prepare the page of hamper's list..etc etc...
seriously i cant catch up the speed like the man behind me since he has much more exp than me.btw,he's been working here for omost 3 years.

so, 3 month's speed ≠ 3 year's speed.

again,i bring my work home again today.wat's worst,i have to work tomorrow.
sayonara...my beloved FRIDAY (T^T)
no OT...ah..wasting my holiday...i hate... -.-
must recharge my mp3 today..or else i'll be sleeping in the office...again.


`currently listening to perfume - ポリリズム (polyrhythm)

[p/s: phenny!i need new songs! (ⁿνⁿ)]

3 comments:

paperclipp said...

HAHA! new songs? you can download ma?

if can i upload some then you download yourself =P , easier.

gambatte kudasai!

alicia said...

sure sure~~where will u upload them?i can download at my office since my line at home here is kinda...slow... -.-
hai hai~i will gambatte de =3
same goes to u ^^

paperclipp said...

haha =P

okay, i ll tell you where once its done.
DO remind me tho =D


p.s i stopped dl-ing songs for quite awhile ady, so yeah. might need to find new ones for ya..