Wednesday, August 20, 2008

PAIN!!

argh...my back...my back is killing me!! (x.x)
the doc said "u sit too long,so try to have some walk when working."
i really wan to move around but tis is my job..sit infront of the pc screen n look at it for the whole day.too bad =(
altho i have a MC for today,but my job havent done yet..so no choice..have to go n work also..*sigh*
i've been listening to the same song today.
青春の輝き - WaT
thx bear for ripping tis and share wit us =D

yesterday ba vun come back kb ady..im so so happy and cant wait too see her~
and yes she come today~ (^.^)
we din get to chat long coz her mum need to go n fetch her bro who's havin tuition.aww...too bad =(
sunday she'll be leaving.i will miss her very much <3

hmm..2morrow have to work again.and mr friday,pls come to me~i love you so much =D


*my dog still actively barking those chickens... -.-

0 comments: