Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tanjiobi Omedetou Otoosan.

happie birthday papa.and may all ur dreams come true.stay healthy too!
and happie birthday to u too cheyenne.easy to remember ur birthday since its same wit my dad.

i wake up late tis morning and my mum chase me off bed.haha~
after takin my breakfast then off i go to work..
i've already noe tat there wont be any other designer here except me & G.
itz so quiet u noe...arh...wat a boring day~
spend my time chattin and doin some tutorials...but we can go back earlier since

there's nth to do.the boss shud be more sporting and say "aiya nth do
liao.tomorrow no need come." dreaming oni le.tomorrow is the last day i
have to work before my 4 days holiday.

well,how did u guys spend ur holiday?i wish i can go kl..but wish not granted.sobx.
i guess i'll juz sleep for the whole day and goyang kaki at home X)

ah~wat happen to u today?ur mood is really beautiful tis morning...wat makes u so sad and sheard tears tis evening?i was on my way back and u started to rain.mind to tell me y? =) hopefully u'll hv a beautiful mood for tomorrow~ashita ne..



cactus belonged to cik <3

dark dark sky...

drive safely =)

`currently listening to WaT's 凶X小吉=大吉 live tour 2008 soundtrack (by bearberry).sankyuu <3

1 comments:

renaye said...

meow meow... people say cactus can understand people's words... so if u r unhappy u can try talking to the cactus and then try to pat it ... u won't feel any thorny pain.

i visited the doctor again and not leng chai! geram.. hehe... i have switched to drinking chocolate ... no more coffee...

i have not finish my present for eiji too.. so i will make it a xmas and birthday too.

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com