Wednesday, September 24, 2008

24.09.2008 Wed.

i heart blue blue sky =)

nth much to do at office today since it's around raya ady..most of our customers r malays and tis is the time they save up their money to spend for raya preparations.of coz,not for the ads.
and the others r so free and we even chat on9 using YM & MSN.
yes,im really bored.i spend my time browsing thru random sites and here comes lunch time =)
as usual,3 of us (ann,G & me) go out to buy food and head back office to eat.
we made our orders at restaurant S8 since it's the nearest restaurant from our office.while waiting for the food,we wait in ann's car and start to play wit our camera phones.taking a lot of shots of coz XD


tat's monster G
and stupid me.
*peace*

after around 30 minutes we paid for the food and head back to office.
then suddenly G say tat he wan to have a hair cut.but he accidently said "i wan to have a heart cut."me & ann burst out laughing and she wan me to state tis down on my blog~hahas =D
G 4get wat to but at 7-11..kawaii =3
i had nasi goreng kampung (without chili & vege) and plain water for my lunch.
it's been a long while i din eat tis.yum =3
tick tock tick tock times goes by~and it's 6pm ady.
i called debbie and have a chat wit her.
then vun vun sms asking me to help her buy some dog food.
then the clock shows 7pm.
close pc,pack things up,then go home.


ja ne.ashita ne.

0 comments: