Monday, September 22, 2008

please dun leave me alone...

i have so much to say...

but who can i talk to when im lost?lonely perhaps?
i have no idea...i can only use the word "lost" to describe my status now..
i sleep,i eat,i play,i chat,i work and i think im walking in a circle for all tis time..
i've been always envy ppl who have so many memories in their life..i cant think of any beautiful or meaningful thing tat happened since the day i come back here.or maybe i shud say since i finished my form 5..
i duno how to tell the others how i feel...sometimes i even talk to myself...

am i sick?somehow i really wish tat im sick and there will be someone special approach me and catch me before i fall...
i really dun wan to live in a blurry life...i cant remember wat i did yesterday...or maybe wat i ate tis morning...i feel so helpless and i wan to cry...
my heart is pain and my soul is so tired...i've been crying for 3 days during night and my tears still wan to roll out from my eyes...

if u wan me to tell the truth
i dunno wat is first love and i guess i never have it...
altho there's someone i had relationship before...but i dun feel the love...
but i admit there's only one true time i feel love...
but now i dun even have a fren to talk to...who shud i find?



please help me.... :'-(

2 comments:

renaye said...

hmm... my advise for u is ... just because u dont have a friend to lean on... please don't find a boyfriend because u just want to be in love desperately. u will end up finding a desperate bf only. love .. is something u need time to cultivate and find the one.

yes life is lonely without friends but cheer up because there r more than 6 billion people on earth. u would surely find a friend right? at the mean time ... just be yourself.

and also.. i forgotten to tell u im not psychic. so i don't know when u reply my comment or not and basically i don't go back to the entries i left comment.. actually i don't even remember where i left my comments.

so that's why i keep on advising u to leave ur reply on my blog.

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

alicia said...

yea ur rite meow~
thx for ur advice..it help me a lot =)
i'll try to leave comment on ur page there...sumimasen ..