Friday, September 5, 2008

first day drive

im going to the academy again today..attend the 3 hours lecture bout wat a driver shud ne bout the prob tat we might face when wer'e driving..but i juz cant open my eyes for long..i sleep in class again >.<>

here people,b4 i start my class i have 3 things to let u guys noe~
1st,if u feel tired or sleepy,just SLEEP!
2nd,if u have a call,well,juz answer it!
3rd,if u wanna go to toilet,juz go!dun have to raise up ur hand n tell me tat u wan go pee pee.

i was like.. o.o"
he is an interesting tutor~altho i sleep during the middle part of the lesson,i did enjoy his class while im still awake =3

after the 3 hours class,auntie said i can start to have my drive lesson today.
i was pretty shock since she din tell me bout it!
im not ready >.<

so..start engine,steady..steady...and luckily things goes smoothly at first..
but when im trying to going up the lil hill there,i cant drive well and was like loosing control >.<>
when im trying to drive down the hill,i step the wrong paddle and happen to step too hard on the break paddle.auntie hurriedly get off the car and yell to the driver behind before he had a bump into my car...im was so scared and auntie scold me.. T.T but today is my first day to drive and seriously i cant handle it so well..maybe i shud try harder nex time...gambateh! >:-)

so nex lesson...nex friday!gosh im so nervous...driving aint tat fun after all.. :(

im so moody today...there's something bugging my mind lately since tat "incident" happen last 2 years...can anyone help me to get rid of tis?im really tired for tis..pls get out from my mind!! X(

`currently listening to Stop & Stare - One Republic

0 comments: