Friday, September 19, 2008

。恋空。

quote from someone's comment :
"I’ve only seen the first episode and am super excited for the rest. For those of you who haven’t heard of Koizora, it’s a super cute story about high school romance. Some dialogues are pretty mushy but nothing out of the norm in a jdrama. This is not the 2007 movie but actually a very short drama - six episodes total - airing August to September 2008.
it gets a lot more interesting and much more emotionally gripping. So many tragedies happen to the unlikely couple of Mika and Hiro, I can’t help but be amazed that they make it through it all. I won’t speak too early since a lot could happen in the second half / the last 3 episodes. I hope they make it."
-----
altho i havent watch the movie version one,i had already cried like a baby when im watching tis in my room juz now...
such a shame to cried so hard when watching a drama...
maybe tis is another way i found to release my tension =)
but tis story really sad...how i wish the boy din die...
and somehow tis makes me wanna have a relationship now X3
haha~silly me =3







"daisuki dayo...."

2 comments:

renaye said...

wow. the guy died? i didn't know that. wondering if i should get the book.

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

alicia said...

yea..he died...i watch the movie yesterday i think tat the drama is better.haha~