Tuesday, September 23, 2008

im aint alone =)

today i walk by the road tat i used to be so familiar when im still very young.. the house and the playground...has now turn into a piece of memory in my life. i used to play wit my frens at the playground..we used to play hide & seek and the imagination train.childhood is such a beautiful thing to remember deshou?

the place i used to have my 1st birthday =3

can u see the playground behind?

moos' X3

everyday (except for monday & thursday) i will walk through tis place when im on my way to office.i miss those days a lot~ =3

*like any other days i spend my lunch time with all these guys and it's so much fun to have lunch together~ann said tat she need to go back home for a while and tat is when i noe where she stays~
tat's G taking some shot of ann's car~hahas =p
the dudes ~
and yea u r cool =D
she loves tat ray ban a lot ~ ^^
all we see r cars...
im glad to have a fren like u ^^
"aye putar"
tat's cik playin sms X)
we bought some lychee drinks and cakes for lunch and also the "aye putar".tat is the first time i eat it and it doesnt taste too bad =)
things in my mind now:
-hope raya come faster
-tomorrow have to work again
-where will we go for tomorrow's lunch break?
-y dont these mosquitoes leave me alone -.- *scratch scratch*
-argh..have to wake up at 6am again tomorrow..
-when will my phone done wit it's charging?
-shud i take medicine later?backache stikes back =(
- y din he reply my sms?
-hope tat kai chuin n the others r good there..
-the man behind me is sick now.i hope he can get well soon..
now i juz realize tat all these happenings when im working have become a part of my memories and im so lucky to noe all these frens...i love u guys.. =)

2 comments:

paperclipp said...

can touch the moo? LOL.
cause i nvr touch one before

alicia said...

u wanna touch the moo?got horns..u dare ka? o.o