Friday, September 19, 2008

another friday in my life

juz got home from my mother skool chung hwa.many things change and im lucky to graduaded 3 years ago.thier rules are gettin more weird and if students from other state/country come over,im sure tat they will say our skool is SUPER CRAZY.
im there today to join the mooncake festival event held every year in my skool. i went out around 6.45pm coz vun vun's mum will come over & fetch me n my bro there. when we r about to reach the main gate,me n vun think tat we r a bit too old to join tis event since tis is an event for the skooling teens.anyway,we do enjoy viewing the lantern made by the students and the mini games available there.we need to pay rm1 to play the game and i think i'd waste a lot of money there =\
but! we do win some prize which make us feel happy.it's not a big prize but somehow we feel so satisfied bout it =)
i met some frens there ..fu liang,chiew ming and wei ji the camera boy.itz been a while i din see them. as for the lucky draw session,we din win anythin.aish~no luck ba =(
we feel bored since there's nothin more there and we decide to go home.i stayed at vun's place before my mum come and fetch us home.

argh...having running nose again...having oat drink and biscuits to fill up my hungry stomuch now... -.-

and so the photos...
lantern 01
lantern 02
they sell takoyaki there too!yum =p
vun vun & me
vun playin the game tat the mr bean play~haha
*the electric string game =)*
p/s: i din take many lantern photos coz i their looks r dissapointing.gomenasai.
`currently listening to Ai no Uta - Fukui Mai

4 comments:

paperclipp said...

wooo , my mother school oso called' chung hwa' leh.. =P

alicia said...

lol~there's many chung hwa in tis world pheny =)

renaye said...

i haven't seen lantern for many years!!! and i didn't get to eat any mooncakes this year!! very frustrating!!!

if u happen to reply this message, please kindly do so on my blog.

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

alicia said...

haha~tat's y i told ya to come over my place!itreat u eat some =D