Tuesday, September 16, 2008

enough is enough!

i got nth special again for today.
was like busy busy and more busy in these days.
i wont be riding my dad's car to work now.
maybe bus but i guess it doesnt work out since i've been like waiting for 45mins for the stupid bus to come.


Plan B.
follow my mum out around 7am.then she'll drop me at relative's place.tis one sounds better since i can have a nap over there~haha :D
yesterday during lunch time i was invited by my old pal mei wei to have lunch wit her.and i realize tat her appetite had never change!gosh gurl...take it easy wit the food..they r way too much for u...


then at nite ba vun came over to visit me~haha im was so happy since itz been a LOoooong time no one come n visit me.
we chit-chat in my room then decide to go out yam cha coz she need to fetch her dad from the airport around 10.30pm.
we chat a lot of things in the short period we had.
from tiny to big things~haha~we were like kids :3
she sent me & my bro home after her fecthing her dad.
then i sleep after i brush my teeth.im so tired...



as for today's title,tat darn stupid old man....
HE FART AGAIN!!!TIS IS THE FORTH TIME!!!
AND HOW MANY TIMES DO U EXPECT ME TO COUNT THOSE FOR U???
so nex time in case i fart,u better stay near to me.*giggles*




and owh,i got tis photo when he's smokin.


the man behind me
my new cloth.love it ;3
tis is wat i had for my b'fast.

4 comments:

paperclipp said...

peanuts?

alicia said...

haha yea peanuts X3

G ogy said...

HELLO ALICIA>>G DAH ADA BLOG...

alicia said...

haha congrats G~so tulis ape ni? X3